Keeping everyone safe
Thursday 5th November – Wednesday 2nd December 2020, the Hall’s Natural History Museum, the Nottingham Industrial Museum and retail shops are closed temporarily in line with government guidelines.
Wollaton Park, café kiosk and toilets are open, with covid safety measures in place, so you can enjoy the park & many facilities safely.
The Formal Gardens are closed until Friday 15 January 2021, while the Christmas at Wollaton event is set up and open to the public from the 3rd December.
Click here to see all our available facilities and extra measures we’re taking so you can enjoy your visit during this autumn.
Here to help
Here to help
Our staff are always keen to help the public get the most out of their visit.
For those with limited mobility or bespoke needs we offer:
- Free mobility parking (with Blue Badge) in the main car park and near the entrance to Wollaton Hall.
- Lift access to gallery floors and toilets.
- A ‘Changing Places’ toilet and height-adjustable bench; we ask people to bring their own slings and register before use at the Courtyard Shop or Potting Shed.
- Accessible toilets are in the courtyard and near the Wollaton Road play park – 9am till 4pm.
- Induction loop access across areas of the site.
- Tactile models of the Hall and Park in the Lower Courtyard near the Potting Shed.
- Wheelchair access to the main Hall. Please note: stairs feature on the tour routes.
- Sensory experience in the Formal Garden.
- Manual wheelchairs available for use in hall and gardens. These can be collected from the Courtyard Shop or Hall on arrival.