Keeping everyone safe
As per the latest government regulations, see our facilities available and extra measures we’re taking so you can enjoy your visit.
Live in Nottingham? We encourage everyone to walk or cycle to the park rather than by car, where possible, as this not only helps the environment, though keeps roads clear for the emergency services & keyworkers. All ways we can keep each other & the park safe.
Here to help
Here to help
Our staff are always keen to help the public get the most out of their visit.
For those with limited mobility or bespoke needs we offer:
- Free mobility parking (with Blue Badge) in the main car park and near the entrance to Wollaton Hall. (subject to time limit)
- Lift access to gallery floors and toilets.
- A ‘Changing Places’ toilet and height-adjustable bench; we ask people to bring their own slings and register before use at the Courtyard Shop or Potting Shed.
- Accessible toilets are in the courtyard and near the Wollaton Road play park – 9am till 4pm.
- Induction loop access across areas of the site.
- Tactile models of the Hall and Park in the Lower Courtyard near the Potting Shed.
- Wheelchair access to the main Hall. Please note: stairs feature on the tour routes.
- Sensory experience in the Formal Garden.
- Manual wheelchairs available for use in hall and gardens. These can be collected from the Courtyard Shop or Hall on arrival.