Applications are currently closed, however if you would like to be added to a mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome visitors and encourage them to join in a range of fun family friendly activities linked to the exhibition. The role will include helping visitors engage with the interactive elements of the space, setting and packing away resources ensuring materials are kept in good condition and are replenished.
- Explain and facilitate simple activities
- Greeting, engaging and encouraging familieto to take part in activities
- Setting up and packing away of resources ensuring materials are kept in good condition and are replenished.
Skills and Experience:
- Willingness to learn more about the exhibition and Titus
- Able to work in a team and take guidance from staff, being flexible in your approach to work and able to deal with busy situations
- Great communication skills
- An interest in working with children and families
- Undertaking simple observation and evaluation tasks to record how visitors are using the space.
Benefits in volunteering with us:
- Volunteering can help increase your confidence, provide social interaction and vital skills to help you into or back into employment if you wish
- Gain valuable experience of working with visitors in a heritage environment
- Free onsite parking
- Be a part of a once in a lifetime exhibition
If you have any general queries, please email email@example.com