Applications are currently closed, however if you would like to be added to a mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Help people have a great experience by being a welcome face that is on hand to chat to the public. The role will involve welcoming visitors, assisting people with using various interactives and providing information about the exhibition, site and facilities.
- Welcoming visitors to the exhibtion and providing information about the exhibition, site and facilities.
- Assisting people with using various interactives
- Providing visitors with detailed information about the exhibition
- Encouraging visitors to leave feedback relating to their experience
Skills and Experience:
- Willingness to learn more about the exhibition and Titus
- Able to work in a team and take guidance from staff, being flexible in your approach to work and able to deal with busy situations
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiasm for history and heritage
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 4 hours
Benefits in volunteering with us:
- Share your love of dinosaurs and be involved in a once in a lifetime exhibition
- Volunteering can help increase your confidence, provide social interaction and vital skills to help you into or back into employment if you wish
- Gain valuable experience of working with visitors in a heritage environment
- Free onsite parking
Shifts and commitment
- Ideally you will be able to commit to one shift per week throughout the duration of the exhibition.
- Shifts are either 10-1pm or 1-4pm, or the whole day if you prefer.
If you have any general queries, please email email@example.com