History: Changes in Britain from the Stone Age to the Iron Age
In this session:
- Discover how Stone Age people lived in this exciting hands on session
- Using original artefacts see how Stone Age people hunted and fed themselves, made shelters and used their surroundings to sustain them
- Have a go at your own piece of cave art and try out a bow saw.
- Discover how Stone Age people moved in to the Bronze Age period and the development of settlements, farming and advanced tools.
- Have a go at grinding flour with a Quern.
This is an outdoor session, taking place in the wooded area of Wollaton Hall Walled garden. Students are asked to dress appropriately. This session cannot take place in high winds
The session comes with accompanying pre visit information on the Stone Age
Booking taken from April 2022
When: 10.30 am -12.00 pm or 1.00 pm -2.30 pm
Cost per session: £5 per child
Contact Us By Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us By Phone – 0115 876 1420