We are not recruiting to this role at present – email email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
Do you love LEGO? Do you enjoy encouraging children to be creative and have fun?
We are looking for friendly faces to help staff welcome visitors and encourage them to join in a range of fun family friendly activities that we do year round to keep Wollaton Hall an engaging place for families to visit.
Running our free LEGO Fridays throughout the school holidays
- Running activity tables – setting up and packing away
- Encouraging children to take part and be creative with LEGO
- Supervising the activity and watching over the contents
Skills and Experience:
- A pleasant and helpful manner and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team and take guidance from staff, being flexible in your approach to work and able to deal with busy situations
- Good communication skills and in particular you need to enjoy interacting with children and their families
- Ideally a creative side that enjoys bringing out the master builder in every child!
- You need to be at least 17 to apply for this role
When: ad hoc days, normally 12pm-3pm during bus school holidays e.g. Feb half term, Easter, summer holidays, October half term and Christmas.
Commitment: You will be able to choose which event activities you would like to help as they come up. We recruit on an event-by-event basis by emailing all volunteers and usually accept offers on a first-come, first-served basis.
Benefits in volunteering with us
• Volunteering can help increase your confidence, provide social interaction and vital skills to help you into or back into employment if you wish
• Free tea and coffee whilst on site
• 10% discount in the shops and café